Archway and Teraco Combine to Create Leader in Card Solutions and Supply Chain Industry
- Combined business will operate as Archway and deliver a comprehensive suite of digital print, plastic card, marketing and supply chain solutions
- Transaction will expand client product and service offerings and technological capabilities in key markets
ROGERS, Minn. & MIDLAND, Tex.—February 13, 2019—Archway Marketing Services Inc. (“Archway”), a leader in marketing operations and supply chain services, today announced it has successfully completed a transaction to combine its business with New Teraco Inc. (“Teraco”), a technology-focused, innovative solutions provider of gift and loyalty card programs, to create a leading company in the card solutions and supply chain industry.
The combined businesses will operate under the Archway brand. Kerry James, Archway’s Chief Executive Officer, will serve as the Chief Executive Officer of the newly combined company, and Harrison A. Bubrosky, Teraco’s Chief Executive Officer, will join Archway’s executive management team.
“We have made it our goal to expand our client product and service offerings and technological capabilities in key markets and determined that the best path forward would be to partner with a synergistic, marketing solutions company with a similar focus on brand-centric, Fortune 1000 companies,” said Kerry James, Chief Executive Officer of Archway. “We are thrilled to have found that partner in Teraco.”
“Integrating Teraco and Archway’s platforms will allow us to achieve our long-term plan of creating a larger, more robust marketing logistics and solutions platform,” said Harrison A. Bubrosky, Chief Executive Officer of Teraco. “This combination ensures we are in a position of strength to immediately execute on our shared company business objectives.”
The new Archway platform will apply the latest technology in the industry for the benefit of its clients, and offer an expanded suite of client products and services:
- End-to-End Gift Card Solutions: Teraco’s card design and manufacturing capabilities will combine with Archway’s nationwide fulfillment and logistics platform to create a seamless, one-stop capability in the gift card market. Their integrated platform will provide the most advanced applications and highest quality plastic cards in the industry. The combined company will reduce the cost of production and logistics, improve execution and enhance the brand experience at every stage of clients’ marketing initiatives.
- Complete Loyalty and Reward Offerings: Archway will offer a complete suite of consumer promotions solutions empowering our clients’ marketing teams to create flexible campaigns in real time. Archway teams manage every stage of execution—from plan and design, to receiving forms and ensuring customers receive their rebate check, prize, reward or other incentive. The company’s proprietary technology solution provides real-time reporting to help clients efficiently manage multiple campaigns, analyze real-time data to spot customer trends and deliver more effective and relevant messaging to clients’ customers.
- North American Fulfillment and Distribution Capabilities: Our full spectrum North American footprint provides a comprehensive suite of marketing and product fulfillment services, including inventory management, transportation services and state-of-the-art technology, to create efficiencies in corporate marketing budgets.
- Expanded Sales, Design and Marketing Support Team: Archway’s expanded sales, design and marketing teams provides clients enhanced support services. The company’s in-house creative team collaborates with client design and marketing groups to deliver innovative custom marketing solutions that reflect a client’s brand mission.
“Importantly, our teams have already begun a seamless integration of our businesses without any disruptions to our daily operations so that our clients can immediately benefit from a fully integrated platform that delivers a comprehensive suite of print, in-store marketing and fulfillment capabilities,“ added James.
Archway is a leading provider of marketing logistics and fulfillment services. Archway’s solutions include fulfillment, vendor management, digital print, print management, transportation management, consumer promotions, business intelligence and decision support. Each solution is designed to reduce the cost of marketing logistics, improve marketing execution and enhance the brand experience at every touch point of their clients’ marketing initiatives. Archway has approximately 1,800 employees and operates 4 million square feet of distribution space in 14 major metropolitan areas in North America. For more information visit: www.archway.com.
Teraco partners best-in-class manufacturing and personalization capabilities, with custom software and platform services, to deliver brand-building-plastic-card-solutions to the gift, loyalty, healthcare, and hospitality markets. Our customers include Fortune 100 companies, payment processors, and small businesses, all of whom rely on Teraco’s commitment to best practices in consistently delivering the highest quality product, service and data security standards.
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES:
Catherine P. Jones
FOR OTHER INQUIRIES:
Sharon Anderson (Director, Sales Operations and Marketing)